How does it work?
- The EPRM Due Diligence Check takes about 15-20 minutes of your time.
- You can stop filling out the questionnaire at any time.
- When you return it will continue where you left.
- You can go through all steps or a specific step e.g. only step 1.
- In case you want to start over you can press the refresh button on your browser.
Once you completed the questionnaire you will receive an advice which is divided per step of the OECD framework and can be downloaded in PDF or sent to you directly by e-mail. If the result shows that you do not follow yet the OECD steps, you will get concrete advice how to improve your practices to comply with all the steps. If you are already covering all 5 steps of the OECD due diligence guidance, you will receive further guidance how to continue your efforts.
The first benefit of this tool is to provide you with individual feedback on your due diligence approach. Further, the European Partnership for Responsible Minerals (EPRM) will anonymously aggregate the data from all users to further develop products or activities suited to your needs.
The Due Diligence Check is a self-assessment tool for companies in the mineral supply chain and CANNOT be considered an independent third-party audit or a certification of the company’s performance on due diligence.